We are proud to invite all WA teachers of French to participate in the TOFA annual conference and professional development, Friday 12 May 2017.
This one-day conference will:
- provide teachers with teaching strategies and hands-on activities for use in the French classroom
- help teachers developing ideas for promoting the teaching of French
- support teachers with the new curriculum in classrooms
- consolidate networks for professional support
- provide a certificate of participation
The conference will be followed by online collaboration amongst participants to liaise with colleagues and to share teaching approaches, resources and activities.
For 2017, the conference theme is “Mémoire, Emotion, Créativité – commémoration de la Grande Guerre”.
This one-day professional development will also provide participants with the access to all contributions, papers and resources on TOFA website.
Date: 12th May
Venue: Hillary’s Yacht Club
There is also the Bal & Diner, which is open to husband/wife, friends and the Francophile community!
MEMBER FULL PRICE
NON MEMBER FULL PRICE
Registrations can be made via: http://trybooking.com/NYPB
If you would like to share your expertise with your colleagues and present a workshop, follow the link to fill in an application for presenters