To support projects with the aims to expand or improve French teaching practice by:
– taking part in training, conference or workshop other than TOFAWA conference.
– putting in place a pedagogical project that can be shared and that the French teaching community can benefit from.
AMOUNT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
The total amount allocated for the scholarship is fixed every year at the AGM based on the financial report.
The amount could be divided if several recipients are selected.
Total amount: $1000
Maximum amount per recipient: $500
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- be a TOFAWA member during the year of application;
- fill out the application form;
- accept the following conditions:
- To agree to have his/her name published on TOFAWA’s website and on its social media;
- To share the experience in a workshop or article to be shared as a newsletter and published on TOFAWA’s website.
2019 Online Application
Application Close on 10 June 2019
Decision to be announced on 30 June 2019
Please address the following in your application: (must not exceed more than two A4 pages):
- Details and objectives of the workshop/training/conference for which the scholarship is sought (include flyer or program);
- How this experience will enrich your teaching practice;
- How you will share your experience’s outcomes with the TOFA community
Please submit your application and criteria document using the form below.
Alternatively, you can download the PDF version of the application form.